DHGIA CALL FOR ARTISTS – Artexpo New York 2018
DHGIA is accepting submissions for professional artists and sculptors to exhibit in a premium booth location at Artexpo New York 2018. This prestigious event will be held from April 19th -22nd of 2018.
Whether you are a rising artist or a professional that has been exhibiting for years, DH Gallery of International Artists (DHGIA) would like to encourage you to submit your artwork for consideration for this prestigious event. DHGIA offers a variety of exhibition packages. Each package includes the following at no additional charge:
- Transportation of artwork to and from the exhibit.
- Inclusion in the DHGIA magazine that is distributed throughout the event.
- Artist profile with artwork slideshow on the DHGIA website.
- Social media promotion of your artwork.
- DHGIA will provide a professionally designed layout of purchased exhibit space, prior to the event, so each artist will know how their artwork layout will appear at Artexpo New York 2018.
- All artwork will be professionally hung and displayed.
- Exhibition lighting
- Wall labeling of each work with artists’ name, title of work, size and medium
- Banner above wall space with artist’s name and their country they are representing
- DHGIA will sell your artwork on your behalf at 0% commission (unless otherwise agreed upon).
- Entry in the DHGIA Top Artist contest ($500 cash and plaque).
- Free VIP and Guest passes to Artexpo New York 2018.
For consideration, please complete the application below and provide your resume, artist bio, artist statement, and 5 images of artwork.
Space is very limited and will sell fast so don’t delay